GWM Graduate Academy
We are currently looking for graduates to join us in the summer of 2019 in either Geneva,
Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Firstly, GWM is not your average financial services
company. We are privately owned with a management structure that provides
unparalleled opportunities for you to achieve and progress. We have experienced
18 years of consistent success through focusing on being the best that we can
be in everything we do for our clients.
The last four years have seen us capitalise on those
strong foundations, with consistent growth of 20-30% year on year. As a
business, this is something we are incredibly proud of, and comes down to the
quality of the Advisers and management team who continue to perform, alongside
the talented newcomers who are beginning to make their mark.
On the back of this continued success, we are looking
for a new cohort of Graduate Business Development Managers to join us and help
capitalise on this momentum.
If you have 6 months+ sales experience and are
seeking a career in wealth management, then this opportunity will be for you.
You will have a chance to drive the business forward from the ground up and
take your first steps towards becoming a fully qualified Financial Adviser.
What will you get?
- Sponsorship through a bespoke 47 week international wealth management qualification (equivalent to RDR level 4 in the UK)
- Regular training sessions as part of our market leading trainee adviser development program
- The opportunity to learn the entire wealth management process by working directly with a senior wealth manager following completion of the training course.
- A role where you are making a direct impact on your own progression and earning potential from day 1!
What will you do?
- You will work directly alongside a fully qualified, Senior Wealth Manager and assist with the growth of their portfolio of clients in three main ways.
- Business Development – identifying and engaging with individuals who you believe could benefit from the financial solutions we provide
- Paraplanning – complete a number of tasks involved in preparing and administering a financial plan/report for clients.
- Relationship Management – making sure a continuous level of engagement is maintained and provided to a portfolio of clients
- Engage in activities that will enhance the above (networking, keeping up to date with market movements, social activities)
- Constantly seek to not only meet but exceed targets
- Be responsible for managing the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders
- Work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Whilst working with your Adviser, complete your wealth management qualifications and internal training to be fully confident in the GWM proposition
Confident? Driven? Ambitious? Competitive?
High achiever? Keen to work abroad?
If so, apply now by sending us your CV and covering letter using the form below, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org