Location: Middle East
As a leading organisation in our sector with offices
based across the globe, Guardian Wealth Management have
developed a unique investment proposition which has led to a significant
increase in client demand. Currently we have requirements across the Middle East.
As an internationally based Financial Adviser,
you will have access to exclusive international and local solutions to
advise and service your clients. Working in a face to face capacity
with HNW expat clients, you will be evaluating and advising on medium to longer
term financial objectives. The advice will be specific to nationality and
location, and will cover such areas as Capital Investment, Retirement Planning,
Education Fee Funding, Life Insurance, and General Estate Tax Planning.
The successful candidates will be working closely with their
respective marketing, business development and paraplanning teams who
will assist them with the generation of day to day client meetings, alongside
the overall growth of their portfolio.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of success within an
Advisory / Relationship Management capacity, within a financial
services organisation such as a bank, brokerage or IFA.
- Level 4 RDR UK Diploma (or equivalent if
not UK based) minimum qualification. Ideally Chartered.
- A pro-active and entrepreneurial attitude
that has lead the generation of new business, whilst effectively maintaining
client relationships in an efficient, holistic fashion.
You will benefit from
- An ongoing retainer salary package as well
as self-employed options. This is location and Adviser dependent.
- 40% - 65% revenue share from new business
- Trail revenue from all AUM - 0.5% on all
- A Portfolio Buy Out option - this gives you
an exit strategy and ability to sell your book of business after 10 years or
more with GWM
- At Adviser level in 2018, the average
earnings across the business were £156,479. Top performer £585,364
- 1st year OTE: £110,000 – £120,000 (based on
individuals who completed their 1st full year with GWM in 2017)
- An internal Business Development Manager to
work with you directly and provide qualified client appointments from day 1
- Bespoke training and development to assist
with your transition to a new set of products and solutions.
- Regular Adviser Induction Weeks for new and
- Warm relationships with key strategic
partners across the industry
- Monthly columns in popular magazines
- Unrivalled quarterly client events
- Global GWM incentives for top performers
- Excellent administrative team to assist
with business placement, including an internal pension team
compliance to the highest level of regulation in every jurisdiction
Apply now or call our recruitment team on: +44 (0)208 706 0906