Legal Advice Helpline
Our Legal Advice Helpline gives you immediate access to high quality advice from lawyers on a wide range of UK legal issues including:
- Consumer law – problems with products and services you buy
- Employment law for employees working in the UK
- Civil neighbour disputes regarding hedges, light and boundaries in England and Wales
- Personal injuries as a result of accidents or illnesses that were not your fault
- Motoring – parking and speeding fines and clamping
- Tenancy advice for private residential tenants in England and Wales
- Pre-emptive advice – find out your rights before you buy
The Legal Advice Helpline can be accessed on a pay as you go basis which means you pay in advance with a fixed fee of £45 per 30 minute call, for the advice you require regarding your particular legal issue.
Access to this facility is available via an on-line appointment booking service where payment can be made using a credit or debit card and you can arrange to receive a legal advice call from our dedicated team at a time to suit you between 8am to 6pm UK time, 7 days a week.
If, as a result of the information discussed on the call, you require legal representation to pursue a matter, we can seamlessly refer you to one of our expert lawyers in the relevant practice area.
Please be aware that there will be additional costs involved at this point and an indication of these will be provided at that time.
Ready to speak to a legal expert?